Mod Quark – a large mod with many vanilla features, decoration, gestures, automation.
This is a fairly large integrated mod that adds a lot of vanilla features to minecraft that do not spoil the overall style of the game, many changes are small and simple, but they will bring something new and convenient to the game. (from the point of view of the author).
New mobs will appear, like crabs, frogs and some unusual ones. New blocks and much more.
What adds the Quark mod?
Process automation features:
1) The distributor can plant seeds on suitable soil.
2) The distributor can place any blocks.
3) Distributors are able to play back recordings from a nearby music unit.
4) Ender Watcher – a new block that creates a redstone signal, if the player faces directly to him.
5) Animals know how to eat food thrown to them just like that.
6) Pressure plates from obsidian, only work on the player.
7) Pistons that know how to break blocks.
8) Pistons can move chests and furnaces.
9) The weather sensor, if it is raining or snowing, emits a redstone signal, or vice versa.
Decorative blocks for construction:
1) Carved wood.
2) Pillar blocks with wood texture on all sides.
3) Clay tiles.
4) Iron plates.
5) More types of sandstone.
6) More types of stone bricks.
7) Quilted wool.
8) Painted wooden boards.
9) Stairs slabs, walls.
A lot of different blocks and objects for construction and decoration, I will not list them anymore.
Blocks for decoration and decoration:
1) New bookshelves.
2) New chests.
3) New types of workbench.
4) Colored beds.
5) Colored flower pots.
6) Colored frames for objects
7) Iron stairs.
8) Sheet carpet.
9) Paper walls.
10) And some more different cool stuff.
New features when working with inventory:
1) Automatic tool recovery.
2) Buttons for sorting things in chests, unload, load everything, etc.
3) Delete items, Ctrl + Delete when hovering over an item will remove it from inventory.
4) The button to throw items, tries to throw all your equipment into the chests standing nearby.
5) If you press F in the inventory pointing to the slot, the player will take it to the additional slot, as outside the inventory.
6) Favorite items, Alt + clicking on a block will make it your favorite, this will leave the block in inventory when using the keys to clear or transfer.
7) Clicking on X will show all your inventory above your hotbar.
8) Inventory sort button.
1) Creepers turn red before exploding.
2) Automatic unlocking of recipes (for 1.12), immediately unlocks all recipes in the book.
3) Stone tools can be made with all types of stones.
4) Zombie children will also die in the sun as adults.
5) Torches can be used as fuel in the furnace.
6) You can cut a kritz, does 1 damage to it and throws 1 feather.
7) Chickens drop feathers, just like eggs.
8) Clay blocks can be disassembled into clay.
9) Double doors open together.
10) A tooltip appeared showing how many units of hunger food will remove.
11) Shattered glass, breaking glass, collect shards and make new glass out of it.
12) The hoe removes 5×5 crop blocks (diamond), so it breaks the grass.
13) Changes for sleep, it is possible to change the time to day if all the players went to bed.
14) Knock on the door, left-clicking on the door will cause a knock on the door.
15) Simplified placement of stairs being on them.
16) Looking down the stairs you are moving faster.
17) When hovering over a map – a preview of this map will appear
18) Random animal textures, more varieties.
19) Sheep with wool take less damage than without.
20) You can edit the plate.
21) The plates can be assembled back into the block.
22) The sponge will dry if placed in hell.
23) All types of trolleys can be stacked for 16.
24) All the stairs can be assembled into blocks.
25) Villagers follow the emerald block.
26) Changed the display of information about weapons to a more visual one.
1) Boat sails, decoration (PCM on the boat banner)
2) You can color the elite.
3) Any item + dye in the anvil will color the name of this item to the desired one.
4) Emotions, a set of 10 types of emotions for the player:
Press the chat button, on the right there is a menu of emotions, nodding, facespalm. waving, rejection, clapping, glee, pointing, and some others.
5) You can duplicate fireworks by making a copy of them.
6) You can sit on the stairs.
7) Witches can lose their hat armor + some bonuses.
2) Large mushrooms in the swamps.
3) Treasures, maps to them can be found in fortresses and temples.
4) Crystal caves.
5) New mobs which you can meet in the dungeons.
6) A variety of dungeons.
7) New ore in the ender world.
8) New mobs in the oceans.
9) Pirate ships, they will have skeletons and trophies.
10) A new type of world – a realistic, new relief with hills and mountains.
11) Underground biomes.
12) Underground clay.
1) An extremely rare enchantment book, requires level 35 to create and another 35 to apply.
2) Auto jump switch, on off
3) Colored runes, they can be found and improve weapons, armor, tools.
4) New arrows, vzrava, ender arrow, arrow with a torch (puts a torch).
5) Rotation lock (L), allows you to orient the blocks more conveniently.
6) Musical blocks with monster heads will make the sounds of these monsters.
7) Recording control unit, a new interface for recording sounds.
8) The ability to take a panoramic picture (Ctrl + Shift + screenshot button.) Creates 6 images to create a panorama.
9) Slime in a bucket, shove a small slime mob into the bucket.
Attention, this list is relevant today, many of these functions are missing in older versions of the mod at 1.10 or 1.9.
For a current list of all the features, see the author’s website: Author’s website